Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday With Tierra

Hey Everyone! I know i disappeared forever ago and then Jessica has too. I promise you we have not forgotten about you all!!
My husband and I finally got a PC so now it is much more comfortable for me to use the computer and type then it was on my laptop or cell phone.
Anyway not to disappoint any of you, but I do not have a recipe for this post. I wanted to update you all that we have not just disappeared off the face of the earth and to explain that my posts from here on out (well one can hope) are all going to be healthy recipes.
My husband and parents are on a goal to lose 20lbs by July 1st. They recently built a gym in there basement, so now one must also eat healthier too.
I have already lost about 3-4lbs in 3 weeks. So that is an awesome feeling! I have the ultimate goal of losing 70lbs!!! Wish me luck!!
So I thought I would come post on this blog to let you all know what you should be expected to see from me in the next weeks to come..... (plus kinda adds the pressure knowing people are waiting)

I found this FANTASTIC website called mckennagordon.com and it is all Healthy Recipes that sound amazing! So i have made myself a shopping list and now comes the hard part of getting my butt to the grocery store! (i despise shopping, specially healthy shopping, its expensive!!)
If all goes well and i make it to the store you will all be able to join this journey with me of eating healthy and losing weight.

The recipes I will be making are: Healthy Potato Chips using Sweet Potatoes, Thai Lettuce Wraps using Cauliflower (which im nervous of because im not a fan of cauliflower), Healthy Pasta with a cream sauce, Poppy See Fruit Salad with a Honey Cinnamon Drizzle, Chicken Dijon with a Honey Glaze, Raw Tomato Basil Soup, Black Bean Mango Salsa Wraps, Taco Salad!!! MMmmm my saliva glands are justa pumping!! A few other recipes not from mckennagordon.com will be Coconut Chicken with warm honey mustard vinagrette, Over Night Fridge Berry Oatmeal, Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Squares!!

Phew I think im going to be busy in the kitchen!!
So bring on the healthy food, working out, calorie counter app on cell phone!!
Im so excited to have you all join the journey with me!!

See you soon!!

Tierra

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails